03 Jul Project Manager with COTS implementation experience
BXT Partners is seeking a Project Manager, who are highly motivated, able to grow quickly. This must be accompanied by leadership skill and ability to work in a team.
PM must be able to work effectively at all levels of a project – with client team members, managers, and senior executives, interpersonal skills are a must. PM participates and proposes solutions to help clients achieve strategic goals.
And because our mission is to help clients achieve organizational growth and operational efficiency guided by a strategy, PM must demonstrate empathy and commitment to the clients they serve.
- Solid full life cycle experience as a Project Manager managing COTS implementation preferably in Banking Sector
- Experience with COTS Vendor assessment, selection and management
- Prior Business Analysis experience
- Experience with Loan Origination System (preferably C&I)
- Experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Experience with organization change management
- Bachelor’s degree a must
- Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Proven record of leadership
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and a team player
- Experience with business process analysis, knowledge in BPMN
- Experience leading JAD sessions
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity by developing frameworks and approaches, communicating the same clearly to stakeholders and leading the execution
We are looking for strategic thinkers with good problem-solving skills and structured communication skills. We are a growing firm; opportunities to learn and grow are plenty. We are highly committed in helping clients achieve strategic goals efficiently and effectively.
Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder); H1 NOT accepted
Job Type: Contract